DHS’ 5 Favorite Grammy Outfits
February 28, 2018
The 2018 annual Grammys consisted of a diverse range of outfits; from Camila Cabello wearing a classy, long, red dress to Kesha in a bold, navy blazer and trousers. I went around and asked our fellow student’s opinions on their favorite outfit from the night. Here is what they said.
- Miley Cyrus wore a simple yet cute black jumpsuit with glittery heels. To top it off, the “Malibu” singer carried a white rose on the red carpet to add color contrast with the jumpsuit, and a silver ring. Senior Nick Servas said “Miley Cyrus because it was super elegant looking and I love a good jumpsuit.”
- During her performance, Lady Gaga wore a flowy, pink dress with sewn on pearls and accordion folds on her sleeves. The singer even had a cute braid for a girly touch. Junior Audrey Hagen said “Lady Gaga by far during her performance. That pink dress literally made her look like an angelic queen.”
- Cardi B’s uniquely shaped dressed won the hearts of many. The “Bodak Yellow” rapper wore a lacy, ruffly dress which gave her a princess vibe. Her cream colored heels, rings, bracelets, and earrings, and corsage matched her dress perfectly. Junior Alexandra Fitzpatrick said “Cardi B because it was a really out there look that was very flattering.”
- Lana Del Ray gave a bohemian vibe to the red carpet. The “Summertime Sadness” singer wore a cream colored maxi dress and silver heels. She also wore a corsage and crown filled with stars to add flavor. Sophomore Cecilia Winegar said “I like Lana Del Ray because it just looked so flowy and comfortable but also elegant.”
- Heidi Klum looked confident as ever in a long, black, lacy dress, and heels. For a final touch, the model wore drop earrings, a corsage, and a black ring. Senior Nick Servas said “Also Heidi Klum because I loved the fabric and it looked cool.”